We only list food blogs by Australians living in Australia or around the world.
The blog must be primarily focused on food, and capable of having its own Alexa ranking (sorry, that excludes Facebook and other social media pages).
If you know of a blog that’s not in our index, please leave the site name and the state, if you know it. We’ll check it out and if it meets with our criteria, we’re happy to include it.
- the blog must be primarily about food. We don’t generally accept “lifestyle” blogs.
- the blogger must be an Australian resident or an Australian living overseas writing for an Australian audience
- the blog must have a discoverable, valid RSS feed. We used this to keep track of recent posts
- the blog must be capable of having its own Alexa rank (i.e. no “generic” sites like Facebook pages)
- the blog must be current. Blogs are dropped from the list if they become inactive